- The wise man knows he is weakest
when he thinks himself strong.
- You must be like the wolf-pack,
not like the six-pack.
- You are not ready t o face so great an enemy
not until you have vanquished the enemy within yourselves.
- To learn my teachings
I must first teach you how to learn.
- Learn to hide your strikes from your opponent
and you may more easily strike his hide.
- The fist, the knee, the elbow, the head:
You must lash out with every limb
like the octopus plays the drums.
- When you can balance a tackhammer on your head,
you can head off your foes with a balanced attack.
- I believe in my powers;
I believe in the powers of my teammates.
I trust in my powers;
I trust in the powers of my teammates.
- He who questions training
only trains himself at asking questions.
- Work well on your costumes,
for when you care about your outside,
what is inside will care for you.
- To summon you power for the conflict to come,
you must first have power over that which conflicts with you.
- Until you learn to master your rage,
your rage will be your master.
- The loss of manpower can be overcome
with the addition of firepower.
- Sometimes the true hero is the one
with the courage to run away.
- When you doubt your powers,
you give power to your doubts.
- Quickly now, press the attack:
The flankers are the flanked.
- The hands that (?) the many; the many will be one.
Those who come together will not be blown apart.
- We'd better get our asses out of here.