The Committee have been threatening to take my Gay Card away for quite
a while now. Here's why:
- In my youthful innocence I dressed like a dyke when I went to bars.
(I wondered why all these butch soccer players kept coming on to me.
Then I realized that I needed to ditch the tie.)
- I told an chapter of Act Up that Catholics to not comprehend anger.
- I told the gay hockey team I was a member of that I didn't think that
a leather bar was an appropriate place to have board meetings.
- I do not like quiche.
- I wash my jock straps with the rest of my underwear.
- I do not have a single rail of track lighting in my house. (I thought
"track lighting" was those three white lamps that locomotives
have on their front ends.) (Well, actually I now have two rails, but they're cheap $50 jobbies I got a Ikea.)
- I do not like to suck cock.