Thanks to Al Gores Internet.
- About Me
- A sort of personal resume.
- Another Resume.
- Lost Souls
- People I once knew and would like to find again.
- How to Write a Harry Potter Novel
- Common traits of all Harry Potter novels. (No spoilers.)
- An inscription giving facts relating to its publication, placed usually at the end of a book.
- My tastes in music are far and wide-ranging. They make "Alternative" look like pop.
- Programming Languages
- Snit asked, What programming language(s) do you use, and why? What are the strengths and weaknesses of different languages you know (or have knowledge of).
- Notes from the Last Demo of the Xerox Star
- in June of 1998 I attended the Last Demo of the Xerox Star at the Xerox Palo Alto research Center. These are my notes.
- Timberwoof can't possibly be gay.
- The Committee have been threatening to take my Gay Card away for quite a while now. Here's why
- Life as an Elf
- More information about my secret life.
- A Furry/Yiffy homage to Howl
- Things to See, Places to Do
- A list of things to see and places to go.
- San Francisco
- Links to pages with information about the city where I live.
- Political Party Gap
- Why I am in favor of destroying the American two-party stystem.
- George II is Making my Brain Hurt
- George Bush's foreign policy toward Iraq and North Korea make no sense. Does he think were as stupid as he appears to be?
- Gay Games Medals
- Somebody wanted to eliminate Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals from the gay Games. I thought it was a stupid idea.
- Religious Radicals
- What the Religious Political Radicals Say about Homosexuals
and What They Really Do
- The Wisdom of The Sphinx
- Sayings by the force behind the Mystery Men.
- Sex in Star Trek
- A quantitative comparison of indications of heterosexuality and homosexuality.
- Straight Sex is Good, but Gay Sex is Seven
- An explanation why the Religious Radicals are so afraid of gay people.
- Willie WonkaGenius or Criminal?
- Factory Inspection Report
- Got Spam?
- Don't blame me; blme Microsoft.
- International Charter of Flag Etiquette
- According to Michelle Konieczny, The International Charter of Flag Etiquette states that a flag may be flown upside down in cases of extreme distress. But the Charter is a fabrication.
- Fire Your Drunken Cameraman!
- The West Wing is a worthwhile TV show. But this season they've adopted the latest cinematography craze: take the cameraman's Steadicam away and feed him regular coffee.
Fallacies of Logic